Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Offers Page?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Offers Page?

I can't find the Offers Page?

Also, all I have with PenFed (credit wise) is an ODLOC for $1,000. Do they ever list CLI's for those on the Offers Page? I thought $1,000 was the Max on the ODLOC, but during a conversation with PenFed, he told me it can reach much higher. I think he said $15,000? Or $25,000? I can't recall the exact maximum he said.

14 REPLIES 14
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed Offers Page?

You cannot see the "offers" page on the mobile app.

If you're on their website, the "other offers" can be found on the lower right hand side, outside the box where your accounts and listed

You can scroll through them to see what is offered for you.  I am not certain about the LOC, I don't have that product.  However, for CC accounts, the option to request a CL increase is located under the account option...click the arrow that states "more info"

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 2.29.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-28 at 2.30.42 PM.png

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's where the Quarterly Offers go?

Message 3 of 15
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

All offers are visible there....

Message 4 of 15
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@cashorcharge  said it precisely!

But don't get your hopes too high though as only a very selected few gets those offers. Even members with impeccable credit, income and relationship with them don't get them.

That offers section have been a butt of jokes in this neck of the PF woods!

Best of luck though!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 15
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@JR_TX wrote:

@cashorcharge  said it precisely!

But don't get your hopes too high though as only a very selected few gets those offers. Even members with impeccable credit, income and relationship with them don't get them.

That offers section have been a butt of jokes in this neck of the PF woods!

Best of luck though!

It took 4 1/2 years, but I finally have new or used car loan up to $50,000!  (They even sent me a ready-for-dealer check in the mail, too.)  Not in the market, but it's nice to finally have something other than a TurboTax discount.

Message 6 of 15
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

When will I get Penfed Offers?

I currently have a PENFED PCR since August.... 5 statements have gone by... with about 10K in spend Aug-Dec

I have earned just under $200 in cash back so far... and I also got the $100 bonus for opening the account.

3 statements in I had unauthorized charges from California... I called and the issued a new card  no problem.

I have visa purchase alerts and caught it before they did....   

My FICO 09 when I was approved was 684..... the penfed website just displayed my new FICO 09  (even tho i just updated yesterday) the score is from 12/8   it shows FICO9 score 728.

I was approved for $3,500    @17.99.   

I would like to get my limit above 5K to get the SIGNATURE Version of the card... or get a New Card (the Pathfinder cards catches my eye)

Anyone know when I can expect offers? Or should I just call/apply at the end of the month...? 

Message 7 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: When will I get Penfed Offers?

Im expecting offers anyday now.... oh wait, i think ill be getting Powerball winnings firstSmiley Wink

Message 8 of 15
Bankrupt2019
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Im expecting offers anyday now.... oh wait, i think ill be getting Powerball winnings firstSmiley Wink

@AverageJoesCredit Are they that random? 

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You joined them with a dirty profile, don't expect offers for a few years from what others have said. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.