Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Pre Approval

tag
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed Pre Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont see any fico scores when i login into penfed. I joined in feb 2017 and have penfed powercash rewards. All i see above the accounts tab is just 3 ads for car buying services, credit cards and mortgage. Where is the nextgen fico score?

I don't think the scores are up yet, if you joined by 2/28/17 you will have one when they are posted.

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok thanks. Yes i joined on 26th feb 2017

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having difficulty locating my FICO score on Penfed, if in fact I'm even eligible to have it displayed. It seems like I ought to, since according to Penfed's blog if I have an active installment loan I can view the score in my main account screen, and I have a used-car loan active with them since February (first payment due 4/16, I've scheduled it to be paid 4/14). However, I can't find a tile showing it or a link to it. ???

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do these preapprovals only show up if you have a credit product with them already? If so, does an overdraft count toward that if it is not and has not been used? I noticed they reported it to the credit bureau.
Message 24 of 25
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

@joe8185 I still don't think they are up yet, it will be in one of the boxes of the main accts page (right now you may see mercedes benz and power card ads).

Movingon, I'm not sure I thought they would be for anyone but I didn't know to check until AFTER I got my personal loan with them...

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.