Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Pre Qual

tag
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Pre Qual

I have had scores in the 800s for the last few years, and I never get prequalified offers from PenFed either.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got preapprovals but still no updated scores

Message 22 of 28
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

That's an issue if you are using Chrome. Use IE, Edge, Firefox, or Safari to get the score to show up.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using Firefox and I've never received the new Fico 9 score since the original nexgen score disappeared

Message 24 of 28
tcbofade
Super Contributor

I am brand new to PenFed (thank you, pizza) and I can't see a score or any preapprovals...

Mebbe I don't know where to look?

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My pre-approvals disappeared a few weeks ago after having been there for a year; however, like Gmood1, my pre-approvals are back. PenFed did this last year around either July 4th or Labour Day and it took them quite a while to post them again.

Interestingly I am pre-approved for a Promise card even though I already have one. I am pre-approved for all the cards except the low rate Visa Gold.....

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you, my friend! Well done! Love it when a plan falls in place. Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 28
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

I can’t see my Fico score on PenFed using Firefox. I had to dl Chrome and it works there.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.