Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Shipping Time

tag
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PenFed Shipping Time

I echo what others has said. USPS has been extremely slow lately. I've been waiting on a package that was mailed on 12/4. I can see the tracking scan and when I inquired yesterday I was told that they're experiencing some delays and I should expect it by end of the week. We shall see...
Message 11 of 18
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

@Neutron Just curious if you finally received your card.

I haven't received my initial card(shipped 12/11), or my re-issued/expedited card as of today. Makes it 10 business days since the re-issued card was shipped.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WavysMommy wrote:

I haven't received my initial card(shipped 12/11), or my re-issued/expedited card as of today. Makes it 10 business days since the re-issued card was shipped.

I was recently approved for Pathfinder card and got it within a week. In some locations Post Office is running behind due to covid and some districts are behind due to holiday packages. I would give it few more days or call them to get it expedited. 

Message 13 of 18
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@WavysMommy wrote:

I was recently approved for Pathfinder card and got it within a week. In some locations Post Office is running behind due to covid. 

Oh, I know it's delayed in some areas. I posted earlier in this thread regarding the delays. Just checking to see if they got their card yet.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WavysMommy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@WavysMommy wrote:

I was recently approved for Pathfinder card and got it within a week. In some locations Post Office is running behind due to covid. 

Oh, I know it's delayed in some areas. I posted earlier in this thread regarding the delays. Just checking to see if they got their card yet.

Oh ok. I thought you were the OP lol.

Message 15 of 18
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@WavysMommy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@WavysMommy wrote:

Oh ok. I thought you were the OP lol.

LOL!

Message 16 of 18
mgood
Valued Contributor

I started getting stuff from them in the mail. Seemed like every day, for a few days at least. I'd get all excited and then realize there was no card inside. About the time I was getting ready to call and ask if they'd sent it, it showed up.
When I click applications on their website, it still says "Almost done" Smiley Very Happy I have it activated and in my wallet.

Starting Score: EQ8 680, TU8 713, EX8 701
Current Score: EQ8 771, TU8 766, EX8 775 as of March 27
Goal Score: EQ8 780, TU8 780, EX8 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
AZE5 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 2/6, 4/12, 6/24
Message 17 of 18
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

Well, I got BOTH cards today. The one that was shipped out the 2nd week of December, and the re-issued/expedited card mailed out 1/4/21. 😂😂

Better late than never. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.