Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed offers!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed offers!

After almost four years with PenFed I have finally received my first offers from them for new or used auto loans, which I do not need at all lol. This happened sometime in the last two weeks and AFTER I closed my checking and premium savings with them about a month ago!
So now I am more confused as ever on how they choose these offers but just wanted to let people know there is hope even after all these years!

12 REPLIES 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed offers!

Congratulations on your offers!
Message 2 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
After almost four years with PenFed I have finally received my first offers from them for new or used auto loans, which I do not need at all lol. This happened sometime in the last two weeks and AFTER I closed my checking and premium savings with them about a month ago!
So now I am more confused as ever on how they choose these offers but just wanted to let people know there is hope even after all these years!

@AverageJoesCredit, could best answer those questions, as He is the resident Penfed expert.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 13
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

I know I don't have any offers except the "other offers". Where would I see the true offers on the PenFed site?

Thanks

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TryN2Rebuild wrote:

I know I don't have any offers except the "other offers". Where would I see the true offers on the PenFed site?

Thanks

Bottom right, with the Turbotax. So I've been told, I've never actually witnessed any.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That has to feel good.  PenFed hooked me up with a PCR recently so hopefully soon I will begin to receive these offers.  I have no desire to search for another card at this point.  With cards from NFCU, PenFed and BECU, the others just seem so blah.

Message 7 of 13
Namaste7
Established Contributor

All my offers with PenFed require HPs 🤣🤣🤣... It took them 8 years to declassify me as an Egyptian. Maybe, I'll elevate to SP offers in 3-5 years. HA!!

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your offers....l got the same as always 😐

Message 9 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your offers....l got the same as always 😐

rocking the turbo tax as well?

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.