Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed BT offer 00.99% for 18 months

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Penfed BT offer 00.99% for 18 months

Just thought I would share this offer I just got, pretty good rate for 18months , downside of course is BT fee if 3% ☹️
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed BT offer 00.99% for 18 months

I just received checks in the mail from them as well but with different terms: 0% / 12 months with the 3% TF. 

Message 2 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I just received checks in the mail from them as well but with different terms: 0% / 12 months with the 3% TF. 

yep either friday or saturday got checks same terms... already torn up as have checks coming from gosh knows how many lenders lol.  

Interesting take though they will etend BT for 6 months for a .99 apr for OP

Message 3 of 19
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Which card?

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Platinum Rewards for me. 

Message 5 of 19
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Gold visa for me
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

PCR for me

Message 7 of 19
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Wow, 3 different cards - looks like they're rolling this out for alot of folks . . .

Message 8 of 19
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

What's interesting is that there hasn't been a single time in my entire time as a PenFed member (several years now) where they don't have that standard 0%/12m/3% fee.  They don't seem to advertise it that much but without fail, it's always there.  Never seen them extend it to 18 months but the 12 month offer seems to be pretty standard with them. 

Message 9 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

ya 12 month is always there just need to call and confirm to be extra careful if you plan on doing it not to get stuck with purchase apr, but always been there for me.. Checks are a little more rare on being mailed, but a few times a year on those as well from penfed

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.