Did you mean: 

Penfed BT

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Penfed BT

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

Wait a minute.

I thought this was an Exclusive Member  Member Exclusive  offer...

140F4F8A-B221-461B-A0D7-C494FB81E628.jpeg

That isSmiley Wink. Not every member gets physical checks nor does every member get offered 18 months. 

Message 11 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

That isSmiley Wink. Not every member gets physical checks nor does every member get offered 18 months. 

Nor does every member get a "Promise"Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 16
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Nor does every member get a "Promise"Smiley Very Happy

I still have my Promise card with a $5k limit.  Gonna hang on to it for as long as they let me.

Message 13 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Penfed BT offer checks!

.ods not sure if this is right forum or if needs to join another thread but i just wanted to share  a happy  moment that Penfed gave me lol. 

Received my first ever BT checks from Penfed in 5 years +Smiley Happy. 0% 12 month offer , 3%  fee or 0.99% for 18 months, 3% fee. I really like the 18 month offer as i can now consolidate 3 cards in one , pay less interest , and  not have to pay their crazy high loan they preapproved me. Currently have one with them at 12.99 but they want me to pay 17.99 for a new loan so uhm no thanks.  Not too worried about ficos as im already in deep dd with Dads debt lol so whats another card with 60% + uti lolSmiley Wink

Who would of thunk PF would have warmed up to me after such a rocky first couple years 😆 

Message 14 of 16
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed BT offer checks!

They must have read all of your posts singing their praises...  smiley-laughing021.gif

Congrats @AverageJoesCredit !

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 15 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Penfed BT offer checks!

@tcbofade wrote:

They must have read all of your posts singing their praises...  smiley-laughing021.gif

Congrats @AverageJoesCredit !

Lol thanks Taco! Was gonna mention ya but i knew the whiff of BT in the air woyld draw you out lol!.😆

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.