Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Q3 offers ????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed Q3 offers ????

I'm still not seeing the updated fico scores and of course no offers either. 

Are they skipping this quarter? Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 29
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone at least gotten an updated score?!  (not that I was banking on any kind of pre-approvals from them...)

Message 12 of 29
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

My score still shows it was based on a 5/7/19 pull. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same. No updates.  I need the ego stroke from the offers. 🥓

Message 14 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I closed my account and NOW i get offers😏 .....

Oh wait, they are from AmexSmiley Wink
Message 15 of 29
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

So I messaged PenFed and asked them what was up with the FICO scores and here was their response: 

The FICO scores are updated quarterly, on February 28 or 29, May 31, August 31, and November 30 of each year. You must have a qualifying account or loan product to receive the free FICO updates.

It looks like we won't be receiving our updated scores until the end of August guys!

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 16 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

maybe they are doing cost sayings and cutting back to quarterly again as use to be quarterly then went monthly and possibly going back to quarterly?  My only thoughts on it as monthly SP's can get costly depending.

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like my PenFed EQ score updated on 7/9 it says now , originally it still had 5/1/19 as last update. Still no offers as always
Message 18 of 29
CivalV
Established Contributor

Penfed fico score only available if you have a checking account? I have a savings account and it shows that I dont have a score yet on their site
Message 19 of 29
Buckwheat2U
Regular Contributor

Interestingly when I checked today I had a preapproval for 14K  on a new card and no HP that I'm aware of.  That'll knock a big chunk out of my usage percentage.  Thanks PenFed!

As of 7/26/2020

Amazon-Prime-Store-Card
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.