Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Q3 offers ????

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Penfed Q3 offers ????

@CivalV wrote:
Penfed fico score only available if you have a checking account? I have a savings account and it shows that I dont have a score yet on their site

My understanding is need a credit product to teceive one, ie loan or credit card, etc.  When i paid off my pl , i stopped seeing any score from them.

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

After two years I finally received offers, but only for boats, bikes, cars and RVs up to $50k. EQ 773

Already have a car loan and 15k card with them..
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the score finally updated for 7/9 and NO offers, not surprised, ho hum Smiley Indifferent

Message 23 of 29
Hex
Valued Contributor

Wow!!! I actually got my first PenFed pre-approvals. I have the BK so I
thought I might never get any. I was planning to get a new car and was hoping to get a car offer in July but no one got any offers at all. I have one now and a bunch of other offers too. How long will they be there? Can you take more than one? I was offered a credit card (different types) but I got a Wells Fargo Propel in May and an AKC card in July and I’d be afraid one of them would shut me down if I got another card. How long do I have to buy a car before the offer goes away do you think?
Message 24 of 29
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Score "updated" 7/9/19.  It is just showing today.  That's quite a lag.  No offers as usual😩

Message 25 of 29
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Hex wrote:
Wow!!! I actually got my first PenFed pre-approvals. I have the BK so I
thought I might never get any. I was planning to get a new car and was hoping to get a car offer in July but no one got any offers at all. I have one now and a bunch of other offers too. How long will they be there? Can you take more than one? I was offered a credit card (different types) but I got a Wells Fargo Propel in May and an AKC card in July and I’d be afraid one of them would shut me down if I got another card. How long do I have to buy a car before the offer goes away do you think?

I would highly recommend going with PenFed for a car loan. They didn't hesitate to approve me me when my credit was in the dumps (580's) and the rate wasn't too shabby for someone in that position. I'm not sure how long the offers stay there, but you can always give them a call and find out!

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 26 of 29
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@wingennis wrote:

Score "updated" 7/9/19.  It is just showing today.  That's quite a lag.  No offers as usual😩

My Equifax report showed that they did do a SP on 7/9. 

I got the full suite of loan offers.  I'm already at $50K in CC CL so no surprise that there were no card offers.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 27 of 29
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Your FICO® Score 9, based on Equifax data and pulled on 07/09/2019, is 762 and is the same score that PenFed uses to manage your account.

I joined in March 2019, so I am not expecting any offers based on my reading here. I just wanted to pitch in some info to help out. 

Message 28 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

No offers as usual 790 score..  Have had Car loan payed off with them had PL paid off with then and a 27k CC with them.  How one gets on that list is still a mystery..  Although good with them as their auto rates have gone up, but still nice to be noticed which I am not.  If applied cold turkey would certainly get approved, but love to be courted..  4+ years and counting and turbo tax ftw...Did get a spend 1k on PCR get 50 extra back, they can pound sand on that as other bonuses and given them enough spend on that card over the last year and a half.  Bitter nahSmiley Tongue

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.