Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed, interesting...

tag
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed, interesting...

AJC, they are happy to help out their own current members, except you.  What part of this are you still having trouble grasping...Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

I actually LOLed

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, AJC SADSmiley Sad Smiley Wink

Don’t worry, AJC. They still hate me, Jago and Saeren too. ☹️

Lol I wrote them off when they denied me in September — I didn’t even go through with the membership app. #TeamPDA cause Pendread Anonymous is where it’s at! 🤟

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another offer , one person was straight up denied on this "preapproval". I still cant believe Pendread sends out these offers to nonmembers yet dont want to help out their own current members. YOLO i guessSmiley Wink

AJC, just so you know you arent alone, they obviously hate me too...LOL i LOVED the part where the CSR told me this guaranteed my approval (which we all know NOTHING is ever a guarantee)  csr went on to say, you have excellent credit, its just that you have a lot. yada yada yada.  i wasted a pull, BUT i was going to have it no other way, than to see for myself LOL...good ol EQ pull of course, my worst one.  anyway, HAPPY Penfedding to all!!  hehe

Message 13 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The problem i see with Penfed Csrs, like elsewhere is often their job is to get you to apply , no regards to whether one quslifies or not. So while they may be friendly, i would rather tske the word of an interweber lol than theirs.
Message 14 of 19
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

And don't forget me lol, still rocking that turbo tax deal and still have my intial SLs over a year now.

Of course not!

Honestly, I don’t know why I keep my account open. I thought I would used them for a car loan but then I got a way better deal at the dealership.🤷🏻‍♀️

Message 15 of 19
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

Lol I wrote them off when they denied me in September — I didn’t even go through with the membership app. #TeamPDA cause Pendread Anonymous is where it’s at! 🤟

I should had done that. Instead, 2 years ago, I reconned 3 times for the 2% card and got told no each time.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

I should had done that. Instead, 2 years ago, I reconned 3 times for the 2% card and got told no each time.

Yikes! That’s too much rejection for me. I don’t think there’s a card I would go through that much for. Nice perseverance, too bad it didn’t pay off. Smiley Sad

Come join the cool kids in Pendread Anonymous. Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 19
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

Yikes! That’s too much rejection for me. I don’t think there’s a card I would go through that much for. Nice perseverance, too bad it didn’t pay off. Smiley Sad

Come join the cool kids in Pendread Anonymous. Smiley Very Happy

I’m on the founder’s club of that group.🤣😂

I got over it by getting PayPal’s 2% card the day it came out. 

Message 18 of 19
CBartowski
Frequent Contributor

I haven't gotten any more offers on their website or in the mail.

However, an observation I've made over the past little while is that they are hitting the marketing HARD. Creating a high yield online savings, then raising it twice in a few months, constant mailers to you guys, I'm getting a few promo emails a month for auto loans, etc. I think they're just hitting it harder than they have in the past; granted from the sound of things it's for good reason Smiley LOL

I'm debating even keeping them open.

CARDS:
AMEX CS Plat | NSL -- Chase Freedom Flex | $19,000
AMEX Gold | NSL -- Citi Double Cash | $10,000
AMEX HH NAF | $1,000 -- Uber Visa | $5,000
CSR | $29,000 -- USAA Plat | $8,000
USAA AMEX | $23,000 -- MB Boundless | $11,900 -- CFU | $3,600 -- PenFed Pathfinder | $10,000 -- MS Plat | NSL

BANKS:
NFCU | USAA | PenFed | Schwab Bank | First Bank | Chase
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.