Did you mean: 

People love the Marvel card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: People love the Marvel card!

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@sr383 wrote:

If there were a Black Widow card, I'd find an excuse to eat out more. ...

Hahahaha!! I see what you did there. I would too. Smiley Tongue

Message 31 of 44
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@sr383 wrote:

lol I was wondering if you would try and post it again. Smiley Tongue

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 32 of 44
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@kjm79 wrote:

I think I'd go with, it's standard issue for all employees of Stark Enterprises. 

Dude, that is so much better! Gonna steal that one! Smiley Very Happy

Updated 1-25-18
Message 33 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 34 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@sr383 wrote:

lol... I didn't know there was an EASY button to post images lol... I was under the impression that every board accepted the [img] tags lol.. not so much I guess... I eventually managed to get something to work with the "signature" < > format but it went into mod review or something... ya... that was def a journey for me to post one pic lol... but now that I figured out there's an easy way, many moaaaar are coming!

Message 35 of 44
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@sr383 wrote:

lol... I didn't know there was an EASY button to post images lol... I was under the impression that every board accepted the [img] tags lol.. not so much I guess... I eventually managed to get something to work with the "signature" < > format but it went into mod review or something... ya... that was def a journey for me to post one pic lol... but now that I figured out there's an easy way, many moaaaar are coming!

lol. I captured the URL from one of your attempts so I got to see it eventually and thought it was funny. I was hoping you would keep trying. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 36 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kutuzov wrote:
To be honest I like the design, I even went to their web site but the APR is a deal breaker and I already got a 3% CB on my AARP. Cool cc though.

Ditto. That's why I didn't apply for it. Plus, this quarter is 5% Restaurants & Movies on the IT card.

Message 37 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You're right, the card would be amazing for the 3% back on entertainment for a trip to Universal! Could add up quickly also! I'm pretty obsessed with the card already. My children are 6, 3, and 1 so we are going to get a ton of use out of the entertainment. Just for reference- Not sure how old your bankruptcy is, but mine isn't quite two years and they let me in. 😎

I'll be going to Disney soon, will the card get 3 percent there too?  What kind of entertainment falls under 3 percent?

Message 38 of 44
Aahz
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
You're right, the card would be amazing for the 3% back on entertainment for a trip to Universal! Could add up quickly also! I'm pretty obsessed with the card already. My children are 6, 3, and 1 so we are going to get a ton of use out of the entertainment. Just for reference- Not sure how old your bankruptcy is, but mine isn't quite two years and they let me in. 😎

I'll be going to Disney soon, will the card get 3 percent there too?  What kind of entertainment falls under 3 percent?

From the card agreement-

"Select entertainment categories include Movie Theatres, Video Rental and Game Stores, Theatrical and Concert Promoters, Amusement Parks, Digital Entertainment, Games and Software, Music, Books and Newsstands, Toys and Hobby Stores."

There is no easy answer to "Will I get 3% off at Disney?" You need to remember that not every credit card machine on Disney properties are connected to the same accounts.  Many of them aren't even connected to Disney.

So, your tickets should fall under "Amusement Parks" and get 3%

Your food should all fall under "Dining" and get 3%

Many of the souvenir shops will be coded as Gift or Specialty stores and get 1%

Your hotel may be under Hotel or (if a Disney Resort) may fall under Amusement Parks, so 1% or 3%

etc, etc

We really need a dedicated thread for people to report what earned 3% on this card.

Message 39 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@Kutuzov wrote:
To be honest I like the design, I even went to their web site but the APR is a deal breaker and I already got a 3% CB on my AARP. Cool cc though.

Honestly APR means nothing sicne you should be paying in full and even if I have to carry a balance I get 0% BT promos all the time between Chase, Citi and Discover. Even without a 0% APR my Citi AAdvantage card APR is 13% and my NBA card is 11%

For some people APR is a factor when determining whether to apply for a credit card.

Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.