Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfect addition to any man's wallet...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect addition to any man's wallet...

One of these is going straight to the 3rd spot on my next app spree in two years:

https://www.cardpartner.com/cobrand/app/hello-kitty

Will have to use it for only the most masculine of purchases! If UMB bank wasn't notoriously afraid of new apps and inquiries I would just bite the bullet one last time but a google search indicates that they won't approve me right now.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Perfect addition to any man's wallet...

UMB has pulled tu for apps.
The time I applied for a different card it came back denied with a FICO 08 bankcard score. I don't think their apps are instant either and they are conservative.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh so cute!  Woman Very Happy  I think my granddaughter would swipe it out of my wallet!  She had hello kitty socks on the other day that went past her knees and it was 93 degrees out!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 14
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

My 8 year old daughter would go bonkers over this!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 14
core
Valued Contributor

With the cards you have, I don't think UMB would approve you regardless of scores or time since last inq.  If you closed most of your cards and picked up a Capital One platinum and a Fingerhut account, you might have a chance.  They seem to be one of those "jealous" lenders like NASA.  If you have choices for which card to use for transactions, they don't want you.

Message 5 of 14
sr383
Regular Contributor

I can see the transaction now: "Here's my Hello Kitty card. ... Oh, and here's my man card." Smiley Frustrated

If the rewards were good enough ...

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+Chase SlateBlue Cash EverydayFidelity VisaTU-803/EQ-808/EX-800
Message 6 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Have not heard UMB talked about around here in a while... They are so conservative... worse than FNBO!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sr383 wrote:

I can see the transaction now: "Here's my Hello Kitty card. ... Oh, and here's my man card." Smiley Frustrated

If the rewards were good enough ...

haha yes, all the best rewards for more Hello Kitty merchandise!!

I would just love to see the cashier's expression buying a shotgun or something and paying with Hello Kitty.

Message 8 of 14
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

LOL @ the responses. Not a Hello Kitty "fan" but the cards are indeed so cute Smiley Happy Smiley Happy . My daughter would love this card in her wallet.
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Hadn't even heard of this before. But after the responses, now I.have to research more about them.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.