cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

@CashOnDelivery wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

Both my Citi accounts state that no report will be pulled.  I tried them both and both declined.  Probably because neither account is 6 months old yet.

+1 same for me, too.   I've been pressing the heck out of my luv button, still no signs of HP anywhere....i've been pressing the button EVERYDAY for about 2months now

Wow! What determination...😆

yudeology likes buttons Smiley Happy

My Citi CLI verbiage changes.  I tried for 6 month increase last month on HHonors and it was denied for new accts.  I looked today and it now wants a HP.  Same thing with one of my AAdvantage cards

Message 11 of 78
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@CashOnDelivery wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

Both my Citi accounts state that no report will be pulled.  I tried them both and both declined.  Probably because neither account is 6 months old yet.

+1 same for me, too.   I've been pressing the heck out of my luv button, still no signs of HP anywhere....i've been pressing the button EVERYDAY for about 2months now

My Citi CLI verbiage changes.  I tried for 6 month increase last month on HHonors and it was denied for new accts.  I looked today and it now wants a HP.  Same thing with one of my AAdvantage cards

B3351s: That's the point I'm trying to make. I'm curious to see if the verbiage will stay as SP. Mine used to say HP, then last week it changed to SP, then back to HP after I got the SP CLI and now it is back to SP.

Message 12 of 78
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@lhcole77 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@CashOnDelivery wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

B3351s: That's the point I'm trying to make. I'm curious to see if the verbiage will stay as SP. Mine used to say HP, then last week it changed to SP, then back to HP after I got the SP CLI and now it is back to SP.

With Citi it could be anything from last SP to the forecast high tomorrow in Sioux Falls.  Mine keep switching every 10 days or so, it seems when something changes on my CR, they SP me, then the CLI form switches to wanting a HP.

Message 13 of 78
JSS3
Valued Contributor

I didn't see a CLI button, but because of this thread, I requested one. Instant Approval for 1,400! Making my new limit $2,600. I just knew I'd be denied too. So shocked! I've had this card since Aug of 2013 and opened 6 new tradelines around that time. When I requested a CLI in Jan, I was denied because of too many new accounts. I also applied for another Citi card earlier today and was approved! Since I was on such a winning streak with Citi, I decided to apply for CLI for 6 of my other cards and got 5/6. Woot!

Message 14 of 78
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@lhcole77 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@CashOnDelivery wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

With Citi it could be anything from last SP to the forecast high tomorrow in Sioux Falls.  Mine keep switching every 10 days or so, it seems when something changes on my CR, they SP me, then the CLI form switches to wanting a HP.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy caramba!

Message 15 of 78
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:

I didn't see a CLI button, but because of this thread, I requested one. Instant Approval for 1,400! Making my new limit $2,600. I just knew I'd be denied too. So shocked! I've had this card since Aug of 2013 and opened 6 new tradelines around that time. When I requested a CLI in Jan, I was denied because of too many new accounts. I also applied for another Citi card earlier today and was approved! Since I was on such a winning streak with Citi, I decided to apply for CLI for 5 of my other cards and got 4/5. Woot!

Niiiiiiiice! Congrats.

Message 16 of 78
vpae
Established Contributor

I have two differnet messags for my two different Citi Cards and a third message from the Citi backed Best Buy Cards.

My TYP - HP Msg

My Dividend - SP Msg

Greets me with this first, which tells me I'm eligible

Then it says

My Citi BBY is completely differnet. I'm guessing HP.

By the way, for the Dividend, I accepted the first one and was given a $1500 CLI from $4800, instantly, SP. I got the same greeting a few days later and thought I woudl try again. And was told:

We can’t increase your revolving credit limit at this  time

Thanks for contacting us about an increase for your Citi® Dividend World MasterCard® account. We reviewed your request, but we can’t approve it because you’ve already received a recent increase. There must be at least six months between limit changes. Feel free to try again at the right time

After six months have passed since your last increase, give us a call if you’d like us to consider your request again. 

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 17 of 78
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Thanks for that data, vpae. And congrats!

Message 18 of 78
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

I didn't see a CLI button, but because of this thread, I requested one. Instant Approval for 1,400! Making my new limit $2,600. I just knew I'd be denied too. So shocked! I've had this card since Aug of 2013 and opened 6 new tradelines around that time. When I requested a CLI in Jan, I was denied because of too many new accounts. I also applied for another Citi card earlier today and was approved! Since I was on such a winning streak with Citi, I decided to apply for CLI for 5 of my other cards and got 4/5. Woot!

Niiiiiiiice! Congrats.

I got a 400 increase on my Mypoints just now. Denied by VS. So I'm now 5/7Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 78
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Now all 5 cards say we will request a copy of your CR haha.

Yeah goodluck figuring this one out!

Message 20 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.