cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

tag
newUser0
Established Contributor

Re: Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

Oh!! So sad to hear about Deval. 

By the time, I get this card donno, how much value it carry!

Message 41 of 78
enharu
Super Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

the card isn't so worthwhile now.

for marriott the devals stings, but not as bad since each category is just 5k points apart.

the ritz deval prolly hurt a lot more since each ritz category is 10k points apart.

the annual cert is already somewhat useless right now; with the new deval its gonna be worse.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 42 of 78
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

Newmomnewme:

Log in. Then go to Benefits & Account Management (at the top) then click on Request a Credit Line Increase (on the bottom right).

I don't have this. Is it only for certain citi cards? I've had a Citi Hilton Reserve since November. 

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 43 of 78
enharu
Super Contributor

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

@lhcole77 wrote:

Newmomnewme:

Log in. Then go to Benefits & Account Management (at the top) then click on Request a Credit Line Increase (on the bottom right).

I don't have this. Is it only for certain citi cards? I've had a Citi Hilton Reserve since November. 

no its for all citi cards.

you can also call in.

the csr will be able to tell you if a HP is required.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 44 of 78
red259
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

the card isn't so worthwhile now.

for marriott the devals stings, but not as bad since each category is just 5k points apart.

the ritz deval prolly hurt a lot more since each ritz category is 10k points apart.

the annual cert is already somewhat useless right now; with the new deval its gonna be worse.

I found the certificates difficult to use to begin with and the destinations I finally settled on will all disappear into a higher category once the changes kick in, so I am hard pressed to find really value in these certs going forward. This is disappointing because a lot of the promos done by marriott result in free night certs and I'd rather just have the points given the limitations previously mentioned.  Marriott requires the lowest amount of spend among the major hotel chains to generate free nights at top tier properties, although the kicker is that will only be the case if you are earning 10 pts per dollar spent at marriott properties. The marriott card may have some limited value for the signup offer (assuming the 70k offer), but to me its only worth getting if you frequent marriotts. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 45 of 78
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Just checked mine and have the same SP verbage.  Just got one in Dec, so will have wait until May/June for another.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 46 of 78
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Yay BigBS! 

Message 47 of 78
john398
Senior Contributor

I have had my AAdvantage card since 10/25/13 so 179 days, I wonder when it will eb 6 months? I am thinking Friday

*edit*

Well I had the same verbage about a credit limit not being required  so I requested but said I would get a letter, oh well may have jumped the gun

Message 48 of 78
cclee
Regular Contributor

You were probably just a few days too early, try again on Friday the 25th, it denied me just prior to 6 mo's, but approved it the day it hit 6mo's.

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 49 of 78
john398
Senior Contributor

@cclee wrote:

You were probably just a few days too early, try again on Friday the 25th, it denied me just prior to 6 mo's, but approved it the day it hit 6mo's.

thanks, maybe in the mean time I will get a letter in my document center

Message 50 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.