cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

tag
cclee
Regular Contributor

Re: Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

You should, I got it the next day and it said that it was just too early, had to wait 6 mo's.  Hopefully that's all it is, and if so, good luck on Friday!

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 51 of 78
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks just got a 1.4k sp cli on my typ because of this thread! Smiley Happy
Message 52 of 78
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

I was getting the soft pull message up until today, the day I became eligible for another increase. Now it wants a hard pull and calling in gets nothing better as they tell me the same thing, that they must check my full report if they are going to increase the limit. I guess I will just check it again in a few days and see if the message changes again.

Message 53 of 78
1_2
Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

Newmomnewme:

Log in. Then go to Benefits & Account Management (at the top) then click on Request a Credit Line Increase (on the bottom right).

Thanks for posting. Great information. I couldnt find the "luv button," either. Unfortunately mine said, "You understand, etc.," Needless to say I didnt ask for the increase.

It may not be  6 statements yet. I got the card last October. 

Closed on home Jan 30, 2013. Yay!

Capital One (secured) $1000.00 | Capital One (former Orchard Bank) $500.00 | First Premier $500.00 | Credit One Bank $750.00 | Wal-Mart $3550.00 | Citi Thank You Preferred $6,800.00 | Discover It $4,800.00 | AMEX BCE $4,500.00
Message 54 of 78
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

I see this message all the time. 

Sadly, the two times I had tried it, I got the "sorry..." message.

Can't blame Citi. They tried. I failed them. Smiley Sad

Message 55 of 78
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Cit has been having issues with their CLI button for two days now

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 56 of 78
asulaw
Established Member

Well, interestingly enough I just tried this also. I had tried the other day and it instantly declined me for the SP. But since it was still there I figured I would spam it until they gave me something! Well today I tried it and they said they would review it. Hmmmmm, hopefully I get a CLI? Will update.

EDIT: They emailed me back about 20 minutes later with another denial. Fine by me as long as it's SP still Smiley Tongue

Wells Fargo Student - $2,300 / Discover It - $2,000 / Chase Slate - $1,500 / Marriott Premier Rewards - $5,000 / Citi ThankYou Preferred - $2,000 / AMEX TrueEarnings - $1,200 / Target RedCard - $300

Total CL: $14,300
Util: 28%
Message 57 of 78
asulaw
Established Member

Thought it was worth bumping again, but just thought I would let everyone know my luv button that was SP the other day turned into a HP. Odd though because it did not say anything about doing a HP. It was the same exact luv increased page.

Wells Fargo Student - $2,300 / Discover It - $2,000 / Chase Slate - $1,500 / Marriott Premier Rewards - $5,000 / Citi ThankYou Preferred - $2,000 / AMEX TrueEarnings - $1,200 / Target RedCard - $300

Message 58 of 78
vpae
Established Contributor

@asulaw wrote:

Thought it was worth bumping again, but just thought I would let everyone know my luv button that was SP the other day turned into a HP. Odd though because it did not say anything about doing a HP. It was the same exact luv increased page.

So the page now shows HP instead of the SP that you had. But the last CLI request that you did was SP right? You didn't randomly take an HP hit? (Just wanted some clairty, thanks!)

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 59 of 78
asulaw
Established Member

@vpae wrote:

@asulaw wrote:

So the page now shows HP instead of the SP that you had. But the last CLI request that you did was SP right? You didn't randomly take an HP hit? (Just wanted some clairty, thanks!)

Sorry, let me better explain!

On the 22nd I did a CLI, I should have known it would get declined but I said what the heck because it was a SP.

It got declined instantly and was not surprised.

On the 23rd I thought, hey it's still there let me try it. SAME EXACT PAGE AS THE SP PAGE WAS

I am pretty thourough and I did not see anything about them pulling my credit report, I would not have done it otherwise because I knew that my CR couldn't afford it.

I get a 24 hour review message, and then followed by a denial letter. I was excited to see the 24 hour review but was curious why it did not do that on the 22nd.

Come the 24th, my CR sent me an alert that my EQ received a HP. My EX did not get a pull, not sure about my TU.

Message 60 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.