cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

tag
dabearsv2
Contributor

Re: Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

Does the CLI button appear after 6 statement cycles or 6 months from the date account was opened?

I am at 6 months from account creation and see nothing (I imagine it would be on the account summary page next to there it says "You're eligible for a balance transfer"?)

EDIT: Found a link on Fat wallet that takes you directly to the SP CLI page and was approved for $1300 CLI (from $5000). Not bad, even if I prefer even numbers lol

https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?NEXT_SCREEN=/ICLI&siteId=CB&cmp=EMC~01~121001~CA...

Current Scores: TU 760, EX 718, EQ 726
Goal: 750 across the board!
My Wallet: CSP 23.8k, AMEX SPG 15k, AMEX BCP 12.9k, Barclay AAviator Red 10k, USBank Club Carlson 10k, BankAmericard Cash Rewards 10k, Citi Plat AA WEMC 7.9k, Chase Freedom 5k, Barclay AAviator Red v2 5k, Chase Hyatt 5k, Amex PRG
Message 71 of 78
dabearsv2
Contributor

Another 6 months, so I tried again using the link shown... SP CLI of $1600!

Current Scores: TU 760, EX 718, EQ 726
Goal: 750 across the board!
My Wallet: CSP 23.8k, AMEX SPG 15k, AMEX BCP 12.9k, Barclay AAviator Red 10k, USBank Club Carlson 10k, BankAmericard Cash Rewards 10k, Citi Plat AA WEMC 7.9k, Chase Freedom 5k, Barclay AAviator Red v2 5k, Chase Hyatt 5k, Amex PRG
Message 72 of 78
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

It's been 6 months for me since last SP CLI and link still says "Credit report will be pulled". Smiley Frustrated

Message 73 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a permanent feature for any account that's old enough (from my experience with 3 Citi cards).

But you'll get an auto denial letter if you request another within 6 months.

Message 74 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibmrad7 wrote:

It's been 6 months for me since last SP CLI and link still says "Credit report will be pulled". Smiley Frustrated

Call a rep over the phone to request a SP CLI then. Although their website sometimes sucks I've been happy with their phone support.

Message 75 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys quick question if anyone would have the answer.  I applied for a cli 6 months ago and was approved.  My next six months was due in two weeks but I was inpatient and tried last night online with the soft pull and denied.  Yeah I know should have waited.  Do you guys know if this resets the six months again or can I try again in two weeks?

Message 76 of 78
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys quick question if anyone would have the answer.  I applied for a cli 6 months ago and was approved.  My next six months was due in two weeks but I was inpatient and tried last night online with the soft pull and denied.  Yeah I know should have waited.  Do you guys know if this resets the six months again or can I try again in two weeks?

Good news: doesn't reset the clock. Try again in a few weeks.

Message 77 of 78
noobody
Established Contributor

Exactly five month after my Premier approval, and check the CLI page for the 100th time, the verbiage finally became SP, filled my Info, get 5K CLI from 8.4K.
the 5th statement will be generated tomorrow,
They also reduce my apr from 17.99% to 14.99% via 2 online chat session.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 78 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.