cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petal Credit Card - Not Showing on my Credit Report?!?!?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Petal Credit Card - Not Showing on my Credit Report?!?!?!

Hi MyFoco'rs

Have the Petal Credit Card... Nice enough, decent credit limit, new kid on the block card, uses Algorythems... But NOT showing on my Equifax Credit Report!!! Anyone else have this happen?!?!?!

Thanks All

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Petal Credit Card - Not Showing on my Credit Report?!?!?!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi MyFoco'rs

Have the Petal Credit Card... Nice enough, decent credit limit, new kid on the block card, uses Algorythems... But NOT showing on my Equifax Credit Report!!! Anyone else have this happen?!?!?!

Thanks All

I've had the Petal Visa for a couple of months myself too, and as far as I know it hasn't appeared on any of my credit reports yet. Then again, my first statement cut only a couple of weeks ago.

Message 2 of 7
MidnightKnight
New Contributor

I have this card.  Two Statements have cut for me and nothing has reported to any of  the bureaus yet.

Message 3 of 7
nomnom

Keep update it guys. Amex takes 2 statement cuts to be reported to 3CRAs.

It will be great news if will be hidden TL like Paypal Credit.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nomnom wrote:

Keep update it guys. Amex takes 2 statement cuts to be reported to 3CRAs.

It will be great news if will be hidden TL like Paypal Credit.

Why would it be a good thing? With no rewards, high APR and no SUB, it seems to me that the draw of this card (considering assets in the application process) is for people with little or bad credit to add a trade line and additional credit limits to their building/rebuilding process, being hidden would completely defeat the purpose.
Message 5 of 7
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

It took a while, but it has reported to all 3 bureaus for me. 

[2/2019]
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Petal WILL show up on your credit report but you need to make a purchase ASAP in order for it to show up on your credit report. It does indeed show up on all 3 credit bureaus. When going to their website to register your card it can be hard to understand some of their jargon, but if you opened enough credit cards like I did you'll figure it out.

https://dashboard.petalcard.com/app

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.