cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning to apply for BSP, CSP, CTYP, Discover IT, & BOA Travel Rewards... [6/6 Cards Success!!!]

tag
Angko
Regular Contributor

Re: Planning to apply for BSP, CSP, CTYP, and Discover IT, and BOA Travel Rewards...

Discover approved me for 6000 CL!!! Wow!!! Thank you all for your help and your suggestions are highly appreciated!!! I can't believe what we've accomplished!!! That's 5/5!!!

My next plan is to close all my 2 crappy subprime cards, go to the garden, update my profile signature, and figure how to work on all of the sign-up bonus spending requirements.

Thank you all. You just made my day (your night)!!! I love you all!!! Mmwwaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current MyFico Scores as of Dec 2013: Fico EQ: 768 | Fico EX: 775 | Fico TU: 744
*** CSP: 5000 | BoA MC: 6400 | BoA Travel Rewards: 5000 | City TYP: 6500 | Discover IT: 7800 | Amex BSP: 6000 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Macys: 1500 ***
Message 31 of 90
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Planning to apply for BSP, CSP, CTYP, and Discover IT, and BOA Travel Rewards...

Message 32 of 90
vpae
Established Contributor

Incredible!!!

Congrats! That's awesome! I happily invite you to join us in the garden (I've only been here for a few days lol).

So happy for you! Yay!
12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 33 of 90
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the new cards!! Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 90
fargobzn
Contributor

Congrats on the great cards!

Message 35 of 90
Angko
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS! I feel like I was apping! Smiley Happy

Hahaha, Lexie, were you shaking too??? I still can't believe what we all did. Thank you so much for all your support!!!

Can't wait for the 5 cards!!!

Current MyFico Scores as of Dec 2013: Fico EQ: 768 | Fico EX: 775 | Fico TU: 744
*** CSP: 5000 | BoA MC: 6400 | BoA Travel Rewards: 5000 | City TYP: 6500 | Discover IT: 7800 | Amex BSP: 6000 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Macys: 1500 ***
Message 36 of 90
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Holy Crap man, congrats on all your cards! now it's time for you to garden them for a year at least!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 37 of 90
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 38 of 90
vpae
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I was pacing- kept refreshing my browser.

lol, I was walking around costco this whole time this app spree was happening. i kept refreshing my phone!!

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 39 of 90
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 40 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.