Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll: Experian Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Poll: Experian Scores

@cobra19 wrote:

elix.........  I don't know about pulling an EXP score, but one thing I do know with absolute certainty:

You are never done with school.

hahaha you're right Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got mine today, and glad to see the increase from two weeks ago. I am going to get the others in a month.
Message 12 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pulled mine yesterday - I had been holding off for a while so I took the plunge. I guess it wasn't worth it for EX because it hasn't changed in 7 months. Oh well.
Message 13 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gave into temptation and pulled my scores Smiley Happy

Check the siggy!

Message 14 of 38
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Holy cats, that's fantastic!

I wouldn't mind carrying a 776 on EX into the Great Unknown. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

elixandrea  -   Are those FICO scores?  A 105 point variance in FICOs (EQ/EX) seems to be a pretty wild swing.  Just curious.
Message 16 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I KNOW!!! I totally did the happy dance when I saw that! Someone had suggested googling coupons and I found one for 20% off so I went ahead and took the plunge. For some reason my balance wasn't updated on my Equifax though so my score dropped on that one. Who do I call to fix that? Discover More is soooooo calling me right now!
Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did.  I hated to do it because I didn't want to pull until next month, saving the money and next month my CC debt will be reflected as paid off.  And I had to get all three because I wanted comparison points.  I really hated it. 

However I found that my EQ and EX are closer to 800 than ever before at 790.  TU is still lagging at 773.  Everyone pulls TU here!

Message 18 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not going to pull experian. My current philosophy is if I do go get a loan for whatever reason I am going to ask them if they are going to pull experian and if they say they are I will tell them because of me not being able to get my scores from them I will not be able to make an informed decision about the loan they are offering me, so either pull TU or EQ or I will go elsewhere.

There are a huge amount of lenders out there, not all of them will pull EX. 

Unless of course you're going for a mortgage, in which case they pull all three.  

Message 19 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not going to pull experian. My current philosophy is if I do go get a loan for whatever reason I am going to ask them if they are going to pull experian and if they say they are I will tell them because of me not being able to get my scores from them I will not be able to make an informed decision about the loan they are offering me, so either pull TU or EQ or I will go elsewhere.

There are a huge amount of lenders out there, not all of them will pull EX. 

Unless of course you're going for a mortgage, in which case they pull all three.  

Yeah you can't help that,  but you know the middle score will either be one of the two you know or in between the two you know.

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.