Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postman u BA$t@#%

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Postman u BA$t@#%

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

So now they're keeping the good pre-approvals, along with the Victoria's secret catalogs, and playboys that "got lost."   HAHAHAAHAHAA!!!

Those dont get returned.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Pahah! that's what I thought webhopper!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

A drapping Duncan goes!!!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 20
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:
I was talking about no one SPing me and not getting any offers. Well, I get home and I have a bright pretty letter from Citi with the Thank you card logo on it. I'm thinking it's about time. I take a second glance before opening it and realize the damn postman put my neighbor's mail in my box. The pre approval offer was for my neighbor and not me. Damn U cruel credit gods!!

Send me your address and I will forward some of mine. This is the time of year I collect these things for the fireplace. Junk mail is good for starting fires. This months haul includes 9 offers from citi and 3 from Barclay. Fortunately, I do not need any cards they are offering. I experienceI great joy in rejecting them.

Message 14 of 20
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Good one LS  Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 20
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Hahahaha this made for a funny read!

Dont worry Duncan, the ONLY offers i get in the mail are from MERRICK and OneMain Financial. I actually haven't gotten anything in over a month, so maybe they gave up on me too Smiley Sad

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 16 of 20
djrez4
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

Lmao...owned by the postman

There are worse things the postman can do.  Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 20
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I know this is going to serve as Karma for me. When I don't want the offers my mailbox will be exploding with them.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 20
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Duncanrr wrote:
I was talking about no one SPing me and not getting any offers. Well, I get home and I have a bright pretty letter from Citi with the Thank you card logo on it. I'm thinking it's about time. I take a second glance before opening it and realize the damn postman put my neighbor's mail in my box. The pre approval offer was for my neighbor and not me. Damn U cruel credit gods!!

Hah, I kept getting Amex pre-approvals in my mailbox for pretty much everything short of a Centurion.  

All of them had the correct postal address for me, but wasn't my name.  Cruel credit gods indeed! Smiley Happy

        
Message 19 of 20
compassion101
Established Contributor

lol Drostmans

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.