Did you mean: 

Pre Approved [Accepted Offer]

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Pre Approved

I still haven't figured out what I should do...lol

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 11 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I could just accept the offer and apply for the rate advantage 6 months down the road or something.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 74
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Isn't a world Master card similar to a visa siggy in that it does not report a CL?

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 13 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

It depends what you are going to do with the card. 15.9% is not too bad. I never carried any balance on both of my World MC and Amex. I usually use it to pay utility bills and used my Amex at Costco.

Ron.

Message 14 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

It depends what you are going to do with the card. 15.9% is not too bad. I never carried any balance on both of my World MC and Amex. I usually use it to pay utility bills and used my Amex at Costco.

Ron.

Do they report your limit?

Message 15 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

Isn't a world Master card similar to a visa siggy in that it does not report a CL?

USAA World MC does report CL unlike Chase/BofA.

Ron.

Message 16 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Do they report your limit?

YES. It reported as revolving credit card in EXP and flexible spending credit in TU.

Ron.

Message 17 of 74
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

I like USAA. Is there a minimum CL to upgrade to the world MC from the platinum like e.g. the CSP requires a 5k min. CL?

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 18 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

I like USAA Is there a minimum CL to upgrade to the world MC from the platinum like e.g. the CSP requires a 5k min. CL?

I think $5K is the minimum.

Ron.

Message 19 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I went ahead and applied. Ugh, so much for gardening...

Message 20 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.