Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Approved by Chase

tag
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Pre Approved by Chase

How accurate is it? I am 4/24 and would be interested in the Freedom Unlimited since has no annual fee. Does this increase my chances?

AF4AC11E-630C-4FC7-82E7-A618FCD6F695.jpeg

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Hoben02
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pre Approved by Chase

Should be done deal. That's how I got my csp when I was over 5/24

Chase (CSP,CF,CFU,southwest premier)
Barclay(jetblue, arrival)
Bofa(US pride, premium, travel, cash, Suzy komen)
Citi(Premier, Double cash, Costco)
Fnbo(Mlife)
Amex(everyday, cash, Hilton)
Blockfi
Caesars rewards
Sofi
Gemini
Cap One Savor One
Message 2 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Apply and go buy a lottery ticket at the same timeSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
rgd51
Frequent Contributor

@Yasselife wrote:

How accurate is it? I am 4/24 and would be interested in the Freedom Unlimited since has no annual fee. Does this increase my chances?

The freedom unlimited would give you literally no benefit since you already have the freedom flex for the 3% dining, 5% rotating categories, and 5% ultimate rewards travel. You have the citi double cash which is 2% flat rate so I don't see any way in which the freedom unlimited would give you rewards that your other cards can't. I'd save that HP and new account for a card that will benefit you.

Message 4 of 9
SumMischief
Established Member

Very , very legit. I had an offer like this last month and was way over the 5/24 rule. The offer when I clicked on it had the APR set (not variable) and the amount of the credit limit. All I had to do was accept it . 

Side note* 

At the time I accepted the offer I was 3 cards over the 5/24 rule.

This month same type of offer but for a car loan was presented to me and all I have to do is accept .

Go for it ...

Message 5 of 9
805orbust
Valued Contributor

As part of the recent Chase pre-approval club I can tell you it's solid as no other. 

Message 6 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Yasselife wrote:

As long as your scores haven't gone down, it's pretty solid.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Btw I was on chase's bad side for years I got  one of those pre approvals one day and it was for 2 cards I didn't want. I wanted CSR I applied and I got it. So you should be all set go for it. 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like a good offer. In my opinion you should go for it. I think you will have no problem with getting the card. You do not see offers like that very often.

Thanks

Mark

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.