Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Approved?

tag
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Pre-Approved?

**Sleigh Center members beware! This email contains the temptation to app! Be advised!**

First, let me say that I am aware that pre-approved does not mean approved. However, it may be a good indicator for those of us trying to clean up or rebuild our credit.

With that being said, I want to know all the websites you know of that can "pre-approve" you without doing a hard inquiry? I already know about BofA, Spiegels, and HSBC. Any others out there? Store cards? Anything?

Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pre-Approved?

eddie bauer
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I just read that post and went to spiegels website and clicke don preapprovel and complete pre approval process and they said i will get my card in the mail and my limit is 250.

Lol I was just checking if I am pre approved or not Smiley Happy

It means i have a hard inquiry on my report. Does anybody know what credit bureau they pull from.

Lol I dont even know what spiegels offer Smiley Happy Never heard of them and I got their card Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Haha, oh no!!!!!!!!

I TOLD you Sleigh Center-ers not to look!

Well, in any event, you can shop online! Smiley Very Happy
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the preapproved link for eddie baur?

Thanks
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

it looks like you hit one too many submit's! oh well, it's always nice to be told yep you're good enough.

i think they are issued by wffnb, the same issuer as victoria's secret, don't hold me to that though. i would almost garuntee a hard pull, but not sure who they pull.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
What is the preapproved link for eddie baur?

Thanks

just go to thier web site and act like your going to log into your account and i think you can find the link to see if you have any pre-approved offers from there.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cant find the link but I am apply for eddie baur anyway. i love their stuff. is it hard to get that card?

thanks

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
I cant find the link but I am apply for eddie baur anyway. i love their stuff. is it hard to get that card?

thanks

many apologies, i can't find the pre-approved search either. looks like they re-did the cc end of the site. sorry. good luck if you app! let us know how it goes.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.