Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Qualed for no AF Barclay arrival

tag
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

Pre-Qualed for no AF Barclay arrival

I checked the link and im pre-qualified for the no AF version of their arrival card. The thing is, it doesnt do anything for me that my CSP doesnt. Are the requirements for the arrival and world arrival different? I guess what im asking is does it work like amex where if you're approved for a BCE you're good for a BCP?

Bk7 2019 current: Interior FCU 25K SL, Venture x 15k SL, bread cb 9k, Amazon store card 7k mercury 4.5k, c1 plat. 4k
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pre-Qualed for no AF Barclay arrival

@hrdsurfer wrote:

I checked the link and im pre-qualified for the no AF version of their arrival card. The thing is, it doesnt do anything for me that my CSP doesnt. Are the requirements for the arrival and world arrival different? I guess what im asking is does it work like amex where if you're approved for a BCE you're good for a BCP?

believe world starts at $5k.

Message 2 of 13
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

I think i read that also, but CSP starts at 5k also. I figure if I qualified for that then i should qualify for the world master card. 

Bk7 2019 current: Interior FCU 25K SL, Venture x 15k SL, bread cb 9k, Amazon store card 7k mercury 4.5k, c1 plat. 4k
Message 3 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@hrdsurfer wrote:

I think i read that also, but CSP starts at 5k also. I figure if I qualified for that then i should qualify for the world master card. 

Go for it!

Message 4 of 13
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

Argghhhhh I applied for the world master card and it gave me a 3.5k platinum. I'm kind of pissed. The Platinum is worthless to me. Going to try and call the EO line. 

Message 5 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

If it helps any, I was not pre-qualified for any Barclays card but approved for the AF version WMC Arrival (not instant) $10k limit. Limits on my report at the time ranged from $2.75k to $18k.
Message 6 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Guess that didnt help! +1 to calling, never hurts to ask.
Message 7 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@hrdsurfer wrote:

Argghhhhh I applied for the world master card and it gave me a 3.5k platinum. I'm kind of pissed. The Platinum is worthless to me. Going to try and call the EO line. 

Barclays is strange with their approvals.  If you were approved for the non-World chances are they will not upgrade the product type even if they increase the CL. 

Message 8 of 13
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

I mean, I guess the CL helps out my utilization, but the card is kind of worthless to me beyond that. Is there any chance of calling the recon number for a PC to a worldcard, or am I stuck with this, and the HP?

Message 9 of 13
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

Ok, im really confused now. I guess the plat version is the same as the WMC but with a lower limit, as far as i can tell. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.