Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Selected offer from Barclays

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre-Selected offer from Barclays

I received 2 mailings within days of each other that say "Congratulations you have been pre-selected for an exclusive rewards program"...etc It comes with no annual fee and states after 5 straight on time payments they will review for a cli. I already have a Barclays MC so not certain if this is for the same card or a different card? The promo code is 8000. Last month they denied me for a BJ's Visa so I am not sure if I should chance a hp with this offer. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Pre-Selected offer from Barclays

If you were just denied, it's probably better to wait a little bit (2 to 3 mos).  My experience with Barclay is once they start sending offers they don't stop until you apply for the card.Smiley Wink   More offers will surely follow.

Message 2 of 3
PCMedic
New Contributor

Re: Pre-Selected offer from Barclays

Just an FYI ... I just received letter and email yesterday from BJ's informing me that my BJ's Visa would be converting to a BJ's Perks Mastercard by Oct 26th. The new mastercard I see is also issued through Comenity and not Barclays.

Scores Credit Karma TU=697 Vantage 727 | WalMart TU=709 | CreditSesame Exp=739 | Exp. FICO = 739 Barclays TU=706 Discover IT = 702

Discover IT $14,900 | BJ's Perks MC $5500 | TD Bank Visa Signature $5000 | Capitol One QuickSilver One $1600 | Capitol One Platinum Prestige $3000 | Merrick $4000 | Walmart $50000 | PayPal CS $1400 | Fingerhut $1800 | OCCU Duck $5000 | SG Visa $2000
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.