cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier Bank Credit Card

tag
Tesha

Premier Bank Credit Card

I am seriously thinking about closing my first premier credit card. The limit is only 250 and I have had the card for 4 years now with no CLI. Any suggestions? Oh and I have ask for CLI but always denied.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

Re: Premier Bank Credit Card

As long as you have other cards with better limits, close it.  It is an expensive card to have.  If you do not have other cards, keep it open until you can obtain other cards and then close it down. 

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 2 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Welcome to forum!

I agree with Boonie- if your cr profile can handle the closure- it would be wise to move on.
Message 3 of 5
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@Tesha wrote:

I am seriously thinking about closing my first premier credit card. The limit is only 250 and I have had the card for 4 years now with no CLI. Any suggestions? Oh and I have ask for CLI but always denied.

Close it and move on. I closed by builder cards last year, two of them. FP and CreditOne.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 4 of 5
Tesha

Thanks!! It is expensive they charge a 49 dollar annual fee which is riduculous.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.