Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priceline Card Rewards Upgrade?

tag
pkosheta
Contributor

Priceline Card Rewards Upgrade?

I got an email from Priceline about being "upgraded" on my priceline.com rewards card.

The new features include:

1-10% points back when I redeem for statement credits on purchases on priceline.com and on other travel purchases

2- no FX fees

3- Statement credits can be claimed for purchases from the previous 125 days (up from 30 days)

4- points will be worth more when redeemed against eligible priceline.com transactions.

Combine 1 and 4 and there is potential for a nice return.

There are several different versions of the rewards due to there being about 5-6 different apps you could have gone with over the last few years.  The most popular was certainly the 2 points/dollar version of the card.  The email also says to stay tuned for more information.  Anyone think they are finally nerfing 2points/dollar or am I overreacting?  The 10% back on travel would give a 2.22% return per dollar when redeemed for travel, same as Arrival, and even more for "eligible" priceline.com transactions.  Thoughts?

Age 29
AU- United+ Visa 33k, *97. GM MasterCard 15k, *95.
Individual- PenFed Plat Rew 7k, *08. Amex Blue 6.7k, *12. Hilton Amex 5.5k, *12. Chase Sapphire 15k, *12. U.S. Bank Cash+ 12.3k, *12. Barclays Priceline.com Rewards Visa 11k, *13. Citi DoubleCash (PC'd in *14) 7k, *13. Club Carlson Premier 9k, *13.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Priceline Card Rewards Upgrade?

@pkosheta wrote:

I got an email from Priceline about being "upgraded" on my priceline.com rewards card.

1-10% points back when I redeem for statement credits on purchases on priceline.com and on other travel purchases

2- no FX fees

3- Statement credits can be claimed for purchases from the previous 125 days (up from 30 days)

4- points will be worth more when redeemed against eligible priceline.com transactions.

There are several different versions of the rewards due to there being about 5-6 different apps you could have gone with over the last few years.  The most popular was certainly the 2 points/dollar version of the card.  The email also says to stay tuned for more information.  Anyone think they are finally nerfing 2points/dollar or am I overreacting?  The 10% back on travel would give a 2.22% return per dollar when redeemed for travel, same as Arrival, and even more for "eligible" priceline.com transactions.  Thoughts?

Its 120 days.

Thanks for the heads up, I also received this email. I have the 2% version of the card. I wonder what qualifies as a travel purchase.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Priceline Card Rewards Upgrade?

@pkosheta wrote:

2- no FX fees

I wish I had the 2% version of this card... I thought my offer included it, but I ended up with 5% on Priceline Name-Your-Price, and 1% elsewhere. I was quite disappointed. I do like seeing the no FTF... 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.