cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priceline Visa... 2nd Barclay in 1 week after 2 other TU Apps also?!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Priceline Visa... 2nd Barclay in 1 week after 2 other TU Apps also?!

Yes/No?

I saw couple months ago someone did get 2 and also got CLI on both and very nice limits... However based on my lower limit I'm wondering if that wouldn't be such a good idea but at the same time I feel like I was going to get instant computer approval for the Apple had I not missed the 2 security questions and that was because I knew exactly the person they were asking about (in my family) but they are not actually related to me and I didn't know enough personal info to just fake it... you know a lot of times it talks about friends or grandparents cars addresses phone, who knows but I always know to answer those questions even if not true if it's a yes to the question!

So I was thinking risk it and hope for computer approval!?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Re: Priceline Visa... 2nd Barclay in 1 week after 2 other TU Apps also?!

I just got the Apple card approval last week and I was thinking about app'ing for the Travelocity card or Priceline card as well. However, I'm going to hold off. With 5 inq's on TU (three of them recent), I can't risk it. Plus we haven't had enough time to prove ourselfs to Barclay's yet. Maybe in 3 months or so after showing some good payment history it would be smarter?

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

I just got the Apple card approval last week and I was thinking about app'ing for the Travelocity card or Priceline card as well. However, I'm going to hold off. With 5 inq's on TU (three of them recent), I can't risk it. Plus we haven't had enough time to prove ourselfs to Barclay's yet. Maybe in 3 months or so after showing some good payment history it would be smarter?

Yeah I think that is a good idea Smiley Happy

should I try 1 more time for an increase on Apple? $1300 given.

Message 3 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Maybe but they may end up doing another HP

Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Maybe but they may end up doing another HP

Barclay says not within 30 days... and people that have seen another HP (the ones I have read) say Barclay recoded to soft because it was a mistake on rep. to pull again.

Message 5 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

oh ok

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.