cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime Days Credit Union Offers

UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Prime Days Credit Union Offers

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if

anyone has gotten any special offers

from their credit unions targeting Prime Days use.

I use Amazon alot and have both the Synchrony

and Chase versions. I was trying to see if other 

lenders are stepping their game up for this event.

 This pic is from Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union.

It is not a good offer but shows what

I am talking about offer wise.

IMG_20201008_133303934.jpg

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
blindambition
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Card Offers

I've received nothing from Chase or any other lenders. Walmart, BB and Target let me know they'll have deals. 😂 

Message 2 of 26
fatcomic
Regular Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Card Offers

I would expect maybe Best Buy to offer like 12 or 18 months 0% for purchases made from them on Prime day.  Not sure if that is what you're asking.     I doubt banks like Citi, Chase or AmEx is going to give you anything extra for spending on Prime Day.  


Message 3 of 26
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Card Offers


@fatcomic wrote:

I would expect maybe Best Buy to offer like 12 or 18 months 0% for purchases made from them on Prime day.  Not sure if that is what you're asking.     I doubt banks like Citi, Chase or AmEx is going to give you anything extra for spending on Prime Day.  


Thanks for the response @fatcomic 

It is in the ball park of what I was asking.

Wanted to see if other Credit Unions had offers as well.

Message 4 of 26
fatcomic
Regular Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Card Offers

@UH_HUH  I could see some credit unions doing something.  We are members of a fairly large credit union (30 branches), they haven't announced anything through email or social media.  I would guess some smaller credit unions would more likely to offer a promotion for their members.  


Message 5 of 26
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Card Offers


@fatcomic wrote:

@UH_HUH  I could see some credit unions doing something.  We are members of a fairly large credit union (30 branches), they haven't announced anything through email or social media.  I would guess some smaller credit unions would more likely to offer a promotion for their members.  


IMG_20201008_143415448.jpg

Message 6 of 26
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Card Offers

IMG_20201008_144001867.jpg

Message 7 of 26
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Union Offers

Article is about 15 months old

IMG_20201008_145639473.jpg

Message 8 of 26
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Union Offers

IMG_20201008_151220193.jpg

Message 9 of 26
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: Prime Days Credit Union Offers


@UH_HUH wrote:

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if

anyone has gotten any special offers

from their credit unions targeting Prime Days use.

I use Amazon alot and have both the Synchrony

and Chase versions. I was trying to see if other 

lenders are stepping their game up for this event.

 This pic is from Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union.

It is not a good offer but shows what

I am talking about offer wise.

IMG_20201008_133303934.jpg


Langley for me, but it does me no good because I already get 5% off Amazon Prime stuff.

 

langley.JPG







Potential Future Cards
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.