cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority Pass Select to Loose restaurants.

tag
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Priority Pass Select to Loose restaurants.

https://milestomemories.boardingarea.com/priority-pass-removing-restaurants-from-credit-card-members...

It’s been discussed that Amex was removing the benefit, but according to that article all banks will be loosing restaurant access.

Wonder if it’s thats true or not

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Priority Pass Select to Loose restaurants.

They are badly misrepresenting this.

That FAQ page is stated for those who "received email about the removal", for all we know, PP just put out a page for amex plat holders. This doesn't say anything about chase or citi's PP cards.

Message 2 of 6
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:
https://milestomemories.boardingarea.com/priority-pass-removing-restaurants-from-credit-card-members...

It’s been discussed that Amex was removing the benefit, but according to that article all banks will be loosing restaurant access.

Wonder if it’s thats true or not

Can’t they remove lounge access and keep the restaurants only? 😂

I’d rather eat a good meal than fight my way into overcrowded lounges with crappy food.

Message 3 of 6
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

I think this info still applies to AMEX cardholders only. I’ve seen elsewhere today that Chase has confirmed/released a statement that current CSR holders will not experience any changes to their PP membership, meaning restaurants should still work.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 6
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Another case of a blog getting it all wrong.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.