Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change for Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product change for Chase

I wold like to change my Chase Disney card for the Freedom, I'd rather just have the cash back than the Disney points.  My current limit is $17,500 with a 0 balance.  Has anyone done this?  Is Chase likely to make the change for me?  And most importantly, does it take a hard pull?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
cobaltnv
Established Contributor

Re: Product change for Chase

@Anonymous wrote:

I wold like to change my Chase Disney card for the Freedom, I'd rather just have the cash back than the Disney points.  My current limit is $17,500 with a 0 balance.  Has anyone done this?  Is Chase likely to make the change for me?  And most importantly, does it take a hard pull?

There has been a few threads on here over teh last couple of weeks discussing this topic. I recently changed from a Chase Platinum to the chase Amazon card with no problems and no hard pull. Other have reported problems with product changes when moving from a co-branded card like the Disney card to a Freedom. My advice is to give chase a call and ask, can't hurt.
Good luck!
Cheers 

TU 810: EQ 813: EX 814 (9/16/09--Loan officer pull)

Helpful Threads
Frequently Requested Threads
Understanding your Fico Score
Message 2 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have always found Chase CSRs fairly knowledgeable and pretty good
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Chase has PC'd me twice without any issues at all.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.