Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change to Chase Saphire?

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Product change to Chase Saphire?

I did product change from Freedom to Sapphire in early June, then decided that I do not like it. Called 4 days, 3 times a day, no go, eventually yesterday morning CSR agreed to do PC.

I'll see if this is indeed so.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 21 of 23
Established Contributor

@wmarat wrote:

I did product change from Freedom to Sapphire in early June, then decided that I do not like it. Called 4 days, 3 times a day, no go, eventually yesterday morning CSR agreed to do PC.

Thanks for the info. What was it you disliked about the Sapphire card as opposed to the Freedom?

I currently have the Platinum, it has a good APR rate of 8.24% other than that it is completely nondescript. 

Message 22 of 23
wmarat
Valued Contributor

1. I dislike Chase

2. I do not like how they report it, particulary on EXP. It shows credit limit 0, high balance 2000. How can be balance 2k if limit 0, neans I went over my limit.

3. I do not like Chase

4. Crappy rewards, Chase is mine back up of back up of back up card, it in use 1-2/times a year, so this reward program is not for me.

5. Main reason is I hate Chase.

@plasticman wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

Thanks for the info. What was it you disliked about the Sapphire card as opposed to the Freedom?

I currently have the Platinum, it has a good APR rate of 8.24% other than that it is completely nondescript. 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.