tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Promotional Financing terms / Chase Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe some day I will end up under 5/24 and be able to get this one. 😂 

You've actually been pretty disciplined in your gardening as of lateSmiley Wink

I agree on the being under 5/24   ...(probably aint gonna happen, for meSmiley Tongue)

Was really glad to get the  prequalified chase marriott.png at  27/24.Smiley Very Happy

#IamAnOutlier

Yeah I may have been good with the gardening lately but I'm still all the way out to 9/2021 before I'm under it (including my app for US Bank later this year, I can add up to 3 more cards after that to still be under 5/24 10/2021). 

Amazon is one of the only cards they don't seem to do any offers for to get around 5/24 so I won't have much of a choice if I really want it. There aren't a lot of cards left that I want though and if Disco gives me 0% when I ask in December, I won't need to open another new card until 12/2021. It's not inconceivable that I'll end up under 5/24. 

Message 11 of 27
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Purchase Protection

Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account. **

I use the card extensively on Amazon to get groceries delivered from Whole Foods.    And a yellow mango I recently bought turned a bit mouldy after just 5 days.   Maybe I should submit a purchase protection claim!   (God knows what it would have looked like after 120 days!)

😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Purchase Protection

Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account. **

I use the card extensively on Amazon to get groceries delivered from Whole Foods.    And a yellow mango I recently bought turned a bit mouldy after just 5 days.   Maybe I should submit a purchase protection claim!   (God knows what it would have looked like after 120 days!)

All joking aside, they are pretty good with refunds. Most of the yogurt they gave me in my order was expired. Got the credit within 24 hours. 

Message 13 of 27
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Purchase Protection

All joking aside, they are pretty good with refunds. Most of the yogurt they gave me in my order was expired. Got the credit within 24 hours. 

oh yes,  very quick (and easy to deal with) for refunds.  But that is Amazon rather than Chase.   I had the same speedy refund on my Citi Dividend.

Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some pretty nice APR terms there! 

If I had more "excess" spending those rates would come in pretty handy. I have been looking into an Amazon card more and more lately though due to them selling more "stuff", and it definitely makes buying from some other online places less attractive. 

If it weren't for their darn 5/24...

Message 15 of 27
frugal47374
Regular Contributor

If you accept one of those promotional deals, are you then paying interest on any other purchases because you are carrying a balance? 

Or do they separate it like Amex does with Plan-It...where if you make the monthly Plan-It payment and pay the other purchases in full every month, there is no interest charges.

Message 16 of 27
estukay
New Contributor

Chase Amazon Prime Visa Promotion Email!

Hello myFico! 

I do not know why a lot of my cards are giving me promotional offers in midst of what is going on but recently Citi gave me a 10x TY points on gas, grocery stores up to $2,500 spend and 0% APR until Feb 2020.

I checked my email today and Chase hits me with 0% on any purchase from Amazon.com for 48 months! That is crazy! 

Maybe they think the economy was going to reopen this month or sometime soon and they figured they may incentize spend, but regardless it is nice to have available.

Best and Stay Safe!

I will attach the email if you guys want to check it out. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.21.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.21.41 PM.png

Message 17 of 27
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Prime Visa Promotion Email!

I got it yesterday. Amazing!

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait a minute... these don't look they're even deferred interest offers? If the financing is actually 0% and then regular APR, the Synchrony card is miles behind the Chase version!

Message 19 of 27
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice! I can't wait until I start getting some decent offers rolling in. Starting to get a bit jealous. Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.