Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Providian Removed!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Providian Removed!!!!!!

Yes! Got Providian removed from my report. Maybe now I can get a Wamu Card. I disputed it because it was supposed to be included in my BK instead of "delinquent", but the Bureaus could'nt verify it, so they deleted.Smiley Tongue
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Providian Removed!!!!!!

Profit wrote:
Yes! Got Providian removed from my report. Maybe now I can get a Wamu Card. I disputed it because it was supposed to be included in my BK instead of "delinquent", but the Bureaus could'nt verify it, so they deleted.Smiley Tongue

COngrats...doing the happy dance for you.  Go ahead and apply before they re-report it.Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the deletion. I'm in the same situation with Providian. I thought they blacklisted. Let me know how it works out. Good luck.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!
Did ya get the WAMU?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should pick up my dispute with Providian again. They were incorrectly reporting post-BK, not showing as IIB. I can't remember now exactly what it was, but I think they were showing selling the debt or something like that several months after I filed, which is completely against FRCA and BK rules. I disputed several times and they kept saying it was as reported. I shouldn't have let them wear me down, but they did, and I finally gave up. But your post gives me new resolve...

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Profit wrote:

Smiley Very Happy    Congrats!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.