Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purdue FCU Visa Signature - 0% APR for 12 months on BTs, no BT fee

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purdue FCU Visa Signature - 0% APR for 12 months on BTs, no BT fee

I read about Purdue Federal Credit Union on another site, but couldn't find any info here.  Membership in the CU is open to all who are members of the Purdue Alumni Association ($50) - per the FAQ on the alumni association's website, you don't actually have to be a Purdue alum to join!

Their Visa Signature card is showing 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months, with no BT fee.  With the $50 to join the Purdue alumni association you'd essentially be paying a $50 BT fee.  Rarely have I seen this good a BT offer anywhere else.

https://www.purduefed.com/personal/cards/credit-cards/

I have no immediate need for this card so I won't be applying, but does anyone have data points on this CU or want to apply?  I love "oddball" cards and smaller CUs (if we at MF don't overwhelm them!)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Purdue FCU Visa Signature - 0% APR for 12 months on BTs, no BT fee

Well I am a Purdue alum and live right by campus, but I figured my credit score is much too low to get approved so I never even checked. Interesting.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.