Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS1 PMC TO QS WMC UPDATE.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS1 PMC TO QS WMC UPDATE.

So i have been sharing my progress on multiple diffrent post here the past few months and I have a new data point. My appologizes if im beating a dead horse. so I originally got the QS1 with a 500sl. after 1 1/2 yrs its at 5,250 after increases. The day after i got the increase to 5,250 i was able to PC to the no AF QS. I thought it was going to be a platinum but it arrived today and it's a wmc now. What i have heard is if you PC once you pass 5k your chances of going from platinum to world is better. But I have a question, Is this card still bucketed even though it's now a WMC or will it surpass the 8,250k credit limit that the platinum bucket gets you? Thank you for any input!

Regards, 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: QS1 PMC TO QS WMC UPDATE.

Congrats !!!!

Message 2 of 16
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

You may be bucketed but it seems like a nice bucket.

I took a Cap One card from MC to WMC to WEMC through PCs and CLIs so it is possible.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Firstly, congratulations! I have been trying to convince Cap1 to give me a WMC or WEMC for years. They still haven’t budged. Should also mention that while my QS is a PMC, it has reached a CL of $8,500. Not much of a huge difference from your assumption, but still better. I’m going to ask for another CLI in about 2 weeks time. If I get the increase I’ll post here to confirm the new “bucket limit”.
Message 4 of 16
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

Capital One Platinum bucketed $300---->Quicksilver--->Savor (no AF)$9,300 currently and still no WMC or WEMC. 

Message 5 of 16
JaseT
Established Contributor

I started with a $3k Platinum (approved the day of my BK7 discharge) and pc'd to a Quicksilver. Not long after, the Cap One EO granted my request to change it to a WM. Now that card sits at a $11.8k CL, two years later.

I haven't had the same luck on my other $3k Platinum that I pc'd to a Savor. I've been getting regular CLI request approvals and the card sits at $8.8k 18 months later, but they have denied my WM request twice. 

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I won’t even ask them. I use my card for a couple bucks every few months to keep it active. 

Message 7 of 16
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

That stuff is cosmetic to me. As long as you are not paying a AF to them. Congrats on getting them to PC.
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaseT wrote:

I started with a $3k Platinum (approved the day of my BK7 discharge) and pc'd to a Quicksilver. Not long after, the Cap One EO granted my request to change it to a WM. Now that card sits at a $11.8k CL, two years later.

I haven't had the same luck on my other $3k Platinum that I pc'd to a Savor. I've been getting regular CLI request approvals and the card sits at $8.8k 18 months later, but they have denied my WM request twice. 

Any way you could reveal the number for the EO (if it’s within the forum rules)? I’ve been trying to reach them but have been unsuccessful.

Message 9 of 16
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

The EO does nothing for credit card issues anymore regarding increases, PC, or etc. It's just customer service folks now.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.