Did you mean: 

QS1 PMC TO QS WMC UPDATE.

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: QS1 PMC TO QS WMC UPDATE.

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

I started with a $3k Platinum (approved the day of my BK7 discharge) and pc'd to a Quicksilver. Not long after, the Cap One EO granted my request to change it to a WM. Now that card sits at a $11.8k CL, two years later.

I haven't had the same luck on my other $3k Platinum that I pc'd to a Savor. I've been getting regular CLI request approvals and the card sits at $8.8k 18 months later, but they have denied my WM request twice. 

Any way you could reveal the number for the EO (if it’s within the forum rules)? I’ve been trying to reach them but have been unsuccessful.

I emailed them. Google Cap One Executive Office email and you should find it. IIRC, it's Richard something.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 11 of 16
JaseT
Established Contributor

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
The EO does nothing for credit card issues anymore regarding increases, PC, or etc. It's just customer service folks now.

I believe that's YMMV. The EO told me I was welcome to contact them again regarding a change to the WMC.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaseT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

I started with a $3k Platinum (approved the day of my BK7 discharge) and pc'd to a Quicksilver. Not long after, the Cap One EO granted my request to change it to a WM. Now that card sits at a $11.8k CL, two years later.

I haven't had the same luck on my other $3k Platinum that I pc'd to a Savor. I've been getting regular CLI request approvals and the card sits at $8.8k 18 months later, but they have denied my WM request twice. 

Any way you could reveal the number for the EO (if it’s within the forum rules)? I’ve been trying to reach them but have been unsuccessful.

I emailed them. Google Cap One Executive Office email and you should find it. IIRC, it's Richard something.

I think you’re thinking of Richard Fairbanks, the CEO. In the past that is indeed how I would reach the EO. Lately, though, sending him emails has garnered no calls or separate emails from them like it used to. 

Message 13 of 16
JaseT
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

I think you’re thinking of Richard Fairbanks, the CEO. In the past that is indeed how I would reach the EO. Lately, though, sending him emails has garnered no calls or separate emails from them like it used to. 

Hmmm...worked for me two months ago. When you say 'lately' does that mean since then?

6/19 FICO SCORES:
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve emailed him 5 times in the past 2 weeks.
Message 15 of 16
JaseT
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I’ve emailed him 5 times in the past 2 weeks.

The first time I emailed them (attempting to have my QS Plat changed to a WMC), it took them a month to respond. Maybe there's still hope! Smiley Happy Or...maybe you've been flagged for SPAM! Smiley Tongue

6/19 FICO SCORES:
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.