Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS1 product change

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS1 product change

Hello,

Any recommendations on what I should try to change my QS1 card too? Its an older card that I got when my score wasnt too great. My SL was like 500 or 800, and its only up to 2300. A lot of my other cards are in the 5k-10k range. With my newest card (CSR) being my highest at 28.6k.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: QS1 product change

You can definitely try the link below and see if there are any other PC options available such as QS, for instance.

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

Of noteworthy, the QS1 is notoriously known to be a challenge for PCs, but you can always try and see if it yields anything.
Message 2 of 4
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Personally I would close it and get a better card. Sounds like it’s bucketed. Good luck either way!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want to keep the card, take any PC you can that has no AF at a minimum. Others in the forums have had a heck of a time getting a PC from a QS1, so if you see a QS or VentureOne PC, take it. It will get you out of the AF and set that card up for a better chance to PC to something you actually want in  the future. 

If you don't want to remain in that bucket, you'll have to app for a new Cap1 card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.