Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: NFCU auto increases past 25K?

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Question: NFCU auto increases past 25K?

Those of you NFCU gurus- I was instant approved for the 25K (opened 08/12)and I'm wondering if NFCU does auto CLIs past this amount or will have to request a CLI to go higher?
Also- just checked my EQ report and NFCU just did their SP AR on the 3rd of this month. Should I go for a higher limit and if so- will they use their most recent SP? I fully expect to get HP'd for all requested increases but I've read they will do SP increases after recent ARs. Does this hold true for 25K+ accounts too? Appreciate any feedback.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Question: NFCU auto increases past 25K?

All info I know of shows all requests above $25k to be hp.
My partner sat at his instant approved $25k for over a year and took hp to go to 35, then split 5 off to open flagship..
Last week with the review talk I did cli and went 5 to 20 instantly on counter of 25 on flagship and cash card is still at 30 and not asking.

We just consolidated everything to navy with these 0%!
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Based on scores and other cards I'd put in request for 80... They will max you out based on income with the 1 request!!!
Message 3 of 4
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Based on scores and other cards I'd put in request for 80... They will max you out based on income with the 1 request!!!

Thanks CA!  I don't want another HP right now... darn.. I was hoping that I might get a 35K+ CL out of this SP.  Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.