Did you mean: 

Question about AU

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Question about AU

@Anonymous wrote:

That shouldn't be an issue, as I always pay off all my cards, except for 1 at the moment. I had to put a medical expense on it a while ago but it's almost paid off, and it also is still very low utilization with that expense on there. I think that card specifically is 19% and my total is 6% almost 7%. 

That should be fine even if you were taking advantage of a promo in paying it off.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can’t speak for AMEX, but Cap1 AU is very easy to add. Though, the only control I can tell on the AU card is you that can freeze it separately from your own. Cap1 successfully backdated the whole account history to my AUs reports within a month.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Typically there’s no HP for an AU. But if you make them a joint account holder then there’s typically a HP on both parties. But you’re not making him a joint anyway so it shouldn’t matter unless you get caught in some anomaly as previously mentioned.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.