Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Amex Everyday and Lasik

tag
JohnnyGaddar
New Contributor

Re: Question about Amex Everyday and Lasik

If you have available credit for that amount it’s fine. You might wanna be careful about using it outside of your States they may consider it fraud transactions and have call you. Other than that you can spend it still bring back up money. 😀
Date 07/01/2018

Message 11 of 19
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

You'll be just fine BUT, just so you know, you'll be so unbalanced after your procedure I'd recommend laying down & getting a great night rest...than pay :-)

Speaking from experience :-)

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Procedure went great yesterday. 20/20 vision today (first time ever in my life), and the Card worked as intended too. Just paid it off this morning. Thank you to this community. Your support means more than you know

P

Message 13 of 19
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Procedure went great yesterday. 20/20 vision today (first time ever in my life), and the Card worked as intended too. Just paid it off this morning. Thank you to this community. Your support means more than you know

P

So happy to read that!!  give flowers.gif

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

You should be good to go. Just as a bit of advice, the "check purchasing power" also works, so you don't have to chat in with a rep. Smiley Wink

I can see that being useful for a Charge Card with NPSL, but not sure why you'd need it for a revolver with a set CL. If your purchase falls below the stated CL, you should be fine regardless.  

In reality, I shouldn't have to call in every time I need to use my CC. 

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new 20/20 vision

Message 16 of 19
LunaBuna
Regular Contributor

Must Be Great To See 2020 now.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you

to be honest it is surreal because i have worn glasses for my entire adult life

i am enjoying it

Message 18 of 19
jl4
Established Contributor

Totall off topic but I’m looking (ayyeee) at lasik, too. What makes me uneasy is knowing all the sensations that I’ll experience and the thought of my eyes being worked on live while I’m awake. 🙈

Maybe by the time I work up the nerve, I’ll have had my BCE CLI’d to a higher amount and use that 😎
EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.