Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Business Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about Business Credit

Hello All!

I recently pulled my Experian report to find that my credit rating is at 93%, which is good I suppose.  I have had a small business for 8 years and hadn't really bothered getting to much credit, etc.

What credit cards, lines of credit etc., pull Experian Business Credit Report, not personal reports?  I don't have anything on DnB no paydex, etc.

Any help I would appreciate.

Thanks

Message Edited by PositiveChange on 07-17-2008 09:43 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Question about Business Credit

Keybank - just put X through PG (personal gaurantee) and fax it in, takes about a week to find out but they give some nice credit lines in the business name only. That's about the only Visa you can get without a pg

now store cards!

Shell
Mobile
Amazon
Walmart
Office Depot
Staples
Sams Club

The list goes on, can't think of them all right now
DELL!

if you apply online for stuff like office depot and you get a message to call, CALL, they just verify and then approve!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I have office depot and staples, neither report to credit bureau.  Actually, I have them in the other business name.  Do they report?
Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

not much business credit does report, which is good if you ask me! they might not like that I have 30+ accounts. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, wow 30...I only have two, that are known anyway.
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have more business credit than personal. but for the most part only use amex gold charge.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.