Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Cards that come with FICO scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about Cards that come with FICO scores

Thanks to this site and board I have learned a lot. I use CITI identity monitor and have for a few years. It's just $4.99 a month and they do a good job. So anyway the provide scores from all 3 credit bureau's. What I did not know is that its what you guys call FAKO scores. I had no idea till I joined here. So those scores for me are all around 800. Which is good I guess.

So I went on my first app spree in 7 years and one of my new cards is Discover. I just got the package yesterday and they pulled from Equifax and my score is 839. I was amazed at that. Is this a real score or just another FAKO? This whole scoring stuff confuses me. Thanks again for your help and understanding. I am learning so much from you guys!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Question about Cards that come with FICO scores

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks to this site and board I have learned a lot. I use CITI identity monitor and have for a few years. It's just $4.99 a month and they do a good job. So anyway the provide scores from all 3 credit bureau's. What I did not know is that its what you guys call FAKO scores. I had no idea till I joined here. So those scores for me are all around 800. Which is good I guess.

So I went on my first app spree in 7 years and one of my new cards is Discover. I just got the package yesterday and they pulled from Equifax and my score is 839. I was amazed at that. Is this a real score or just another FAKO? This whole scoring stuff confuses me. Thanks again for your help and understanding. I am learning so much from you guys!

i am not sure what they pull , but you do have access to tu 08 scores now with discover. I am not sure if they use eq with ther own internal scoring formula. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.