cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Cards that come with FICO scores

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Question about Cards that come with FICO scores

Thanks to this site and board I have learned a lot. I use CITI identity monitor and have for a few years. It's just $4.99 a month and they do a good job. So anyway the provide scores from all 3 credit bureau's. What I did not know is that its what you guys call FAKO scores. I had no idea till I joined here. So those scores for me are all around 800. Which is good I guess.

So I went on my first app spree in 7 years and one of my new cards is Discover. I just got the package yesterday and they pulled from Equifax and my score is 839. I was amazed at that. Is this a real score or just another FAKO? This whole scoring stuff confuses me. Thanks again for your help and understanding. I am learning so much from you guys!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Question about Cards that come with FICO scores

@GoBucks140 wrote:

Thanks to this site and board I have learned a lot. I use CITI identity monitor and have for a few years. It's just $4.99 a month and they do a good job. So anyway the provide scores from all 3 credit bureau's. What I did not know is that its what you guys call FAKO scores. I had no idea till I joined here. So those scores for me are all around 800. Which is good I guess.

So I went on my first app spree in 7 years and one of my new cards is Discover. I just got the package yesterday and they pulled from Equifax and my score is 839. I was amazed at that. Is this a real score or just another FAKO? This whole scoring stuff confuses me. Thanks again for your help and understanding. I am learning so much from you guys!

i am not sure what they pull , but you do have access to tu 08 scores now with discover. I am not sure if they use eq with ther own internal scoring formula. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.