Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Care Credit CLI

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Question about Care Credit CLI

Hey guys I got approved for CC about 2 mths ago maybe a little less , anyways I was approved for 4K SL and I believe I was around 660 at time of approval . Well the work we needed done is more than the CL I have so I requested a CLI last week but got the denied message . Anyways I get the letter in the mail today , very short letter , saying I was denied bc " insufficient information to determine a bureau score "

What in the heck is this , I most definitely have a score and have had one for few years now . So I had a good enough score and profile to approve for 4 k but now when I ask for a CLI they are saying I don't even have a score ? What do you guys make of this ? Who can I call ? Or what can I do if anything ? Oh funny thing I also asked for a CLI with my Wal mart cc at the same time and I get a letter with my score and reason I was not approved at the time was not enough experience with current CL , I believe I hit the button to early on it . So how can they get my score for that one and not the other ? Makes no sense at all , good thing it was only a Sp or I would be one mad 😡 lady
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: Question about Care Credit CLI

I have no answers for the silliness here. But I do have a couple of questions. Smiley Happy

First, are you sure that this was only a soft pull? People here report that CareCredit likes to do hard pulls for CLIs.

Second, did you apply for the CLI online? If so, where's the "button"? I thought you had to call in.

Message 2 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

It was SP I have monitoring and it was over a week and have no Hp , I called the 800 num on the card and asked Robo lady for the CLI . More and more members have been reporting that Care Credit is doing SP now for CLI . I didn't call the Credit Solutions number so maybe it was some sort of computer glitch at the time
Message 3 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

And there is not a button to my knowledge I have looked for it on my online acct and there is not one to be found
Message 4 of 14
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Good news that a HP didn't show up. When you made the request, did the robo lady make it clear that it would be a soft pull, or did you just take the risk?

Message 5 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

There was absolutely no mention of a credit pull at all , the only thing Robo lady said was in order to consider your CLI we need your Annual net income and that was it
Message 6 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Aduke, check your credit report just to make dure everrhing is reporting right. I have TU credit monitoring and i havent been able to refresh a report now for 2 days now. If it continues tonight im gonna csll yo see whats up. Dont know if its related but Eq sometimes brings me thise headachesSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I just pulled my 3b on the 2nd of this month and everything was A Ok with it
Message 8 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I seen you mention your Eq what is the deal with it ?
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit has been a hard nut to crack for me. It literally took forever to get a CLI. I'd wait three months and try again. Just my two cents.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.