Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Crown Jewelers..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about Crown Jewelers..

I am wondering if anyone that has a Crown Jewelers account could tlel me if that account reports on your credit files?..I want to give a little boost to my credit file and they approved me for $2500 but before i use it i would like to know whether or not it reports..thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Question about Crown Jewelers..

Sorry, it does not report.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh that would suck..lol.I read something on here that it reported to TU and Experian but that was back in like 2008 or something..lol.was hoping they still reported..If it doesn't report its not worth using for me i guess...

Message 3 of 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

Yeah, unfortunately that was pretty old information.  There are threads here explaining that they stopped reporting, but the search function doesn't always work as well as we would like!  So no, Crown Jewelers isn't as useful as it was a few years ago.  I myself still have this account, but never use it.

Message 4 of 5
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

I just found Crown Jewelers reporting on my TU tradeline. I decided to make a small purchase and see what happens., I have $2500 cl.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.