Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Quicksilver rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about Quicksilver rewards

I recently upgraded my Cap1 Platinum to the Quicksilver card waiting for it to arrive in the mail. My question is where do I find my rewards for this card? The old Cap1 webpage would show the card and show the rewards balance of $0.00 before you accumulate any rewards. The new webpage design doesnt show anything under account details. Do the rewards only appear now when you have earned them or or will it just not appear until the new card is activated? Any Cap1 users out there that could shed some light on this for me?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about Quicksilver rewards

Congrats on your upgrade! Rewards will accrual when purchases are posted. You haven’t received the card or used it, so it makes sense the reward balance is $0

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand the balance would be zero but I dont understand why there is no rewards label anywhere to be found on the account.
Message 3 of 6
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

It should be in the header of the page that lists your transactions. If you click on the rewards amount, you should get to another page where you can redeem rewards or view more details. The "View Rewards Transactions" link on the bottom of that page would list the rewards earned for each transaction.

cap-one-heading.png

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is blank in the corner may be because the card has not been activated yet.
Message 5 of 6
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Your current card is likely good to go as a QS right now. I don't think activating the replacement card will make a difference. I'd bet on the rewards info appearing once you make a charge that earns a reward. After that, when you redeem and have a balance of zero, the zero amount will show up.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.