Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Ritz Carlton card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about Ritz Carlton card

Enough with the bickering.  The OP's question has now been answered so this thread is now locked

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thread reopened at OP's request

Message 12 of 14
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
A) You never specifically stated that since it is a co-branded card will it count against your internal Cap, the way the question was phrased was more of will this card as an additional card to any existing cards count.

But I did answer this question both ways.

B) As far as reallocating lines that is ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I went above and beyond your question giving you alternative options should you want to pursue the Ritz card.

The purpose of this forum is to share information and give advice, not to quarrel over this or that, so if you do not like the additional advice I provided above and beyond your question you don't have to follow it. It was just my thoughts on your situation.

Thanks, Matt. I appreciate your help.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anytime, sorry for the confusion.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.