Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Visa Signature

tag
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

Re: Question about Visa Signature

Can you elaborate on the NPSL? I have a signature which distinctly say $6k CL.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 11 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

@NJTurnpike wrote:

It means you can charge more than your $6k limit. The bank that issues the card may or may not approve the charge based on your history and annual income.

Message 13 of 15
HiLine
Blogger

@kyjd-2015 wrote:

Thanks, everyone.  Last question...what is the real difference between Visa and Visa signature?

In addition to what's been said:

-Travel accident insurance

-Lost luggage reimbursement

-Roadside dispatch

Message 14 of 15
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

@NJTurnpike wrote:

It means you can charge more than your $6k limit. The bank that issues the card may or may not approve the charge based on your history and annual income.

Not all Siggys offer NPSL, it's decided on by the bank.  I asked Chase if I could go over my limit and they said no, said if I needed to go over for a specific reason one time type of thing to call them and it wouldn't be a problem but I couldn't go over without calling.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.