Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Walmart Approval

tag
drewrico
New Contributor

Question about Walmart Approval

I just approved for the Walmart Card, with a surprisingly low limit compared to two of my other credit limits. either way, i was just instantly approved but how do i enroll in the e billing and to get the transunion score?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Question about Walmart Approval

congrats on your approval

If i remember right its under the tab that says enroll in paperless billing

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

You have to wait for the cc. to register online.

By the way..., congrats.

You can try to recon the CL with Credit Solutions too.
Message 3 of 11
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

@drewrico wrote:

I just approved for the Walmart Card, with a surprisingly low limit compared to two of my other credit limits. either way, i was just instantly approved but how do i enroll in the e billing and to get the transunion score?

I think you can do it by going to Account Services menu at the top and click on View FICO Score. It should then walk you through enabling paperless statements and will then redirect you back to your FICO score if I remember correctly.

Edit: Ahhh yah, you will have to have your card in hand first. Smiley Tongue

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 4 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval, treat it well and it should grow nicely! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

The night I was approved 12/31/2012

After seeing the approval screen it sent me directly to the account setup screen. At that time a promotion was running i think which was spend $100 get $20 back 

so that may have been the difference in some cases. My card arrived about 7 days later. 

You will definitley enjoy the free TU score that is a big plus

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 11
drewrico
New Contributor

Thanks fellas

Message 7 of 11
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Congrats.  Took a week to get mine then I went online and signed up.  I will also suggest waiting until 4 months of reporting before tryin to hit that Luv button.  I did it a few weeks prior and only got a 300 CLI but, I see a lot of stories of better CLIs by calling.  I never even tried calling after I hit it so I will just wait 4 more complete months before I try next time. However, YMMV

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 8 of 11
kobe2012
Established Contributor

@drewrico wrote:

card will grow fast... opened mine may 2012, went from $500 ---> $900 ---->$2000 ---->$5000... 

... sign up for paperless statement..there should be a tab under your balance etc... 

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 9 of 11
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

Congrats.  Took a week to get mine then I went online and signed up.  I will also suggest waiting until 4 months of reporting before tryin to hit that Luv button.  I did it a few weeks prior and only got a 300 CLI but, I see a lot of stories of better CLIs by calling.  I never even tried calling after I hit it so I will just wait 4 more complete months before I try next time. However, YMMV

I heard of people calling after hitting the LUV button, to get a further increase. I wonder if they could tell when you call that you just received a CLI online.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.